Compal Jupiter II Smart Assistant Arrives At The FCC
Adding towards the ever growing collection of voice controlled smart personal assistants in the marketplace, the Compal Jupiter II is spotted making its way with the FCC in preparation to contend with the likes of Google Home, Amazon Echo among others.
The small desktop devices designed with six environmental sensors and also a 130-degree web camera along side support for Zigbee, and Z-wave along with connectivity via Bluetooth 4. 2 and wireless Internet.
Unfortunately, no details on pricing or worldwide availability is released as yet by Compal, but when information involves light we could keep you updated as always. Features from the Compal Jupiter II smart assistant include :
• 8 microphones
• 130 degree camera (2 megapixels)
• 10 watt woofer and 5 watt tweeter
• 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Zigbee, and Z-wave support
• Intel Atom x5-E8000 processor
• 2GB Of DDR3L RAM (upgradeable to 8GB)
• 8GB of eMMC storage (upgradeable to 16GB)
• Infrared, ambient light, air quality, relative humidity, and temperature sensors